WordUp crafts unique, engaging and effective copy about your agency, to help transform your audience in to clients and your clients in to advocates.
However good agencies are at doing great work for their clients, they just don’t have the time to do the same for themselves. Even with relevant in-house expertise, employees are put to work on client projects, because that’s what pays the bills. So, ironically many agencies suffer from the same problems that they get paid to solve for their clients.
And that’s where we come in. As experienced agency folk with years of business development and client-side experience, our strategic content copywriters can get on with the things agencies never seem to get around to doing.
That can be anything from helping develop and refine an agency’s value proposition to developing an effective agency content marketing strategy.
Here’s some of what we do:
– Develop your agency VALUE PROPOSITION
– Write new and re-write old project CASE STUDIES
– Plan, structure and copywrite your WEBSITE
– Plan and write NEWSLETTERS
– Help with business development by writing effective SALES COLLATERAL
– Plan and write your SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT
– Write THOUGHT LEADERSHIP ARTICLES & BLOGS
– Plan & write your AWARD ENTRIES
– Write a treatment and script for FILMS & VIDEOS
We know you’re trying to suss us out, but we also know that once you’ve spoken to us, you’ll be glad you did. Call us for a friendly chat on
0207 112 5184 or 07799 766258, about how we can help you.
The WordUp Way : How we work.
Here’s how we work with our clients:
1. An in-depth call or a meeting to get to know one another better and to work out how we can help.
2. Audit your existing content to let you know what we think and what improvements to make.
3. Conduct our own research, from finding out what others are saying about you to what your competitors are saying about themselves.
4. Put together a proposal with your requirements and our recommendations on how to move forward.
5. Once you’re happy, we’ll unleash our fingers to run riot on the alphabet.
7. We’re not precious; we’re collaborative at heart, so we encourage your input. If you’re happy, we’re happy, and when we’re happy – sparks fly, the heavens converge and wondrous things are known to happen.
8. Once we’ve finished the project, you’ll most likely want to work with us again, but first let’s have a drink. What will you have?
Your Agency Value Proposition
If we asked your team questions about your agency, like-‘Who are we?’, ‘What do we do?’ and ‘What value do we bring to our clients?’, we bet their answers won’t match.
That’s because many agencies struggle to crystalise their business VALUE PROPOSITION, and without that any content they put out there, just won’t be working hard enough.
WordUp can help you discover your value proposition and then weave your key selling points in to all of your agency content- from website copy to your case studies and beyond.
The result? Anyone coming in to contact with your brand will engage with powerful and consistent messages about your agency, giving them a clear understanding of who you are and why they should be talking to you, helping deliver new business and agency growth. Kapeesh?